125 Camo Combo Vortex .177 Camo TH w/Scp
The 125th is ideal for plinking, shooting spinners, popping paper targets and dispatching small rodents at close distances. If you hunt a lot, the camo stock will help you blend in for a stealthier approach to your quarry.
The Quattro trigger is available only on Hatsan-manufactured guns! Adjust the 2-stage trigger to your shooting needs.
- Hatsan 125th (thumbhole) air rifle
- Vortex gas-piston powerplant
- Rifled steel barrel
- Muzzlebrake for extra cocking leverage
- 2-stage adjustable Quattro trigger (adj. for trigger-pull weight and travel)
- 11mm and Weaver optics rail
- Fixed TruGlo fiber optic front sight (red, 0.60")
- Fully adjustable TruGlo fiber optic rear sight (green, 0.35")
- Anti-beartrap mechanism
- Automatic safety
- Monte Carlo buttstock
- Raised right-hand cheekpiece
- SAS (shock absorber system) that reduces vibration
- Triopad rubber recoil pad with 3 stock spacers to adjust pull length
- Camo synthetic thumbhole stock
- 9.30 lbs. (gun only)
- Includes: 3-9x32 Optima scope and mount
Benefits of a Vortex gas-piston powerplant:
- Smoother cocking
- Smoother shooting
- No spring torque
- No spring fatigue, even if you leave it cocked for hours
- Functions perfectly in cold weather
- Lasts longer than a metal spring
- Caliber: 0.177"
- Velocity: 1250 fps
- Loudness: 3-Medium
- Barrel Length: 19.6"
- Overall Length: 47.4"
- Shot Capacity: 1
- Cocking Effort: 36 lbs.
- Barrel: Rifled
- Front Sights: Fiber Optic
- Rear Sights: Fiber Optic
- Scopeable: Weaver & 11mm dovetails
- Trigger: Two-stage adjustable
- Buttplate: Ventilated rubber
- Suggested for: Small game hunting/plinking
- Action: Breakbarrel
- Safety: Automatic
- Powerplant: Gas-piston
- Function: Single-shot
- Body Type: Rifle
- Weight: 9.3 lbs.