1911 Government/Commander - G10 Black
Machined to fit seamlessly while bringing both artistry and rugged engineering to John Browning's classic 1911 design, Master Series Lasergrips are sure to impress. Featuring ergonomic and aggressively durable G10 Black side panels with a rubber overmolded activation button; these are the ultimate laser sights. Standard to Crimson Trace Lasergrips, the LG-919 features Instinctive Activation. This means that the laser sight automatically springs to life when the weapon is held in a natural firing grip.
- Platform Master Series Lasergrips
- Material: G10
- Attachment Grip Replacement
- Activation Location: Front Activation
- Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50'
- Master On/Off Switch: Yes
- Batteries For Life: Yes
- Battery Type: Two #2032 Lithium Batteries
- Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours
- Laser Output: 5mW Red Laser
- Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
- Laser Visibility Approx .5 Inch Diameter at 50 Feet
- Wrench Size: 0.028
- User Adjustable Windage and Elevation
- Finish Textured G10 Grip with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
- Installation: User Installed
- Color: Black
- Dot Size: Approx. 0.50" at 50'
- Fits: 1911 and 1991A1 full-size frames, including: Auto-Ordnance, Les Baer, Colt, Kimber, Nighthawk Custom, Olympic Arms, Para-Ordnance (full-size, single-stack), Safari Arms, Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Springfield Armory, Taurus, Dan Wesson, Wilson and most other 1911's with grip screws measuring 3-1/16" apart.