The Adamas Series of knives was designed by custom knife maker Shane Sibert to honor the courage and commitment exhibited by our fighting heroes. The MANUAL version of Seibert's original design features Benchmade's patented AXIS pull release design which actuates the blade as well as unlocks it. Benchmade Knife Company is proud to donate a portion of the proceeds from the sale of these knives to the Ranger Assistance Foundation.
- AXIS release and locking mechanism
- Black machined G10 handle with lanyard hole and full stainless liners
- Reversible, tip-up pocket clip
- Blade Length: 3.82"
- Blade Thickness: 0.160"
- Handle Thickness: 0.730"
- Blade Material: D2 Tool Steel
- Blade Hardness: 60-62HRC
- Blade Style: Drop-Point
- Weight: 7.70oz.
- Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Reversible
- Lock Mechanism: AXIS
- Overall Length: 8.70"
- Closed Length: 4.88"
- Sheath Material: MOLLE Pouch
- Class: Black
- Made in USA