William Henry Spearpoint Krakatoa
- Exotic Luxury William Henry Pocket Knife
- Exclusive Full-Size Spearpoint Design
- Hand-Forged 'Boomerang' Damascus Steel Blade
- Blade Hand-Forged by Damascus Steel Expert Chad Nichols
- Aerospace Grade Titanium Frame
- Turquoise & Lava Rock Scale Inlays
- White Topaz Gemstone Inlays
- One-Hand Button Lock System
- Full-Size Secure Grip Design
- Limited Edition of 100 Pieces
The Spearpoint 'Krakatoa' has a magical design, combining vivid colors in a masterful fashion that's striking and incredible to behold. This knife features an aerospace grade titanium frame, inlaid with authentic lava rock and precious turquoise. The blade is hand-forged 'Boomerang' Damascus steel, made from an ancient technique of layering steel on top of itself to make it stronger, by expert blacksmith Chad Nichols. Finally, the one-hand button lock and the thumb stud are set with shining, white topaz gemstones.
The Spearpoint is a remarkable design that is easy on the eye and secure in the hand; the versatile shape of the handle is also an ideal canvas to showcase William Henry's most admired exotic materials. This knife is shipped in an elegant William Henry wood presentation box, and it includes a pocket clip-case made from genuine leather with an integrated stainless steel pocket clip.
All handmade items are unique and may have a slight variation in appearance.